It’s NOT about YOU!

To become successful in anything, you only need to know one thing: It's not about you!

0 Comments7 Minutes

Freedom is sacred

We must fight for our freedom and we all must participate this fight together. Join our tribe!

0 Comments8 Minutes

Difficult times, amazing opportunities

This must be undoubtedly The Defining Moment in human history, where we all breath and live the same issue at the same time.

0 Comments6 Minutes

Building a tribe

Building a successful tribe and hence business, takes time and it certainly takes a right kind of an approach to life itself. Happiness is not the outcome of great results.

23 Comments5 Minutes

Slight Edge in action

It's staggering that only 5% of population are able to form their life as they really want it to be. The rest 95% struggle with mediocrity at best!

0 Comments3 Minutes

First moves and new blood

The first strike has been successful and my job is now to secure that new partners will fly high.

0 Comments1 Minutes


We're finally here! After months of planning, preparing, hauling stuff, selling stuff, recycling stuff, acquiring more stuff and packing stuff we are FINALLY in Los Angeles

0 Comments2 Minutes

Welcome to our tribe!

It’s summer of 2019 and me and my family are preparing our relocation from Finland to California. Yes, we’re actually packing our most essential belongings and getting ready to…

0 Comments3 Minutes

Big change is coming

Not often do we get a chance to completely transform our lives. I have been fortunate enough to do that already at least four times in my life, if moving to another country is…

0 Comments3 Minutes

Why this blog?

This is a start of something totally new and which hopefully one fine day will be a full documentation on how a crazy Finn took American continent by storm.

0 Comments1 Minutes